We Invite Your Comments
If the patient and/or family has any questions, problems, or unmet needs, please let us know. Your comments and suggestions will help us to continually improve our services and meet the expectations of our community.
Raleigh General Hospital provides two full time Patient Care Representatives to help address your problems as efficiently as possible and to maximize positive relations between our patients and patients’ families, visitors, physicians, and hospital staff. If you have concerns about the services rendered to you here at Raleigh General, you may express them in one of the following ways:
- Call our Patient Care Representative at (304) 254-3036 or (304) 256-4043 (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Call (304) 256-4100 and ask to speak directly with the Manager of the department involved.
- After office hours or on weekends, call (304) 256-4100 (or dial “0” if you are in our hospital) and ask the hospital operator to page the Nursing Supervisor for you.
If you have questions or concerns for your physician, please contact his or her office and ask to speak with the office manager there.
If the patient or family has a complaint but prefers not to discuss it with hospital personnel, they have the right to refer their concerns directly to the West Virginia State Department of Health at:
WV Department of Health & Human Resources
Office of Health Facility Licensure & Certification
408 Leon Sullivan Way
Charleston, WV 25301
For Patients & Visitors
- About Us
- Advance Directives
- Online Bill Payment
- Pain Management
- Patient Portal
- Patient Rights
- Patient Guide
- See Our Babies
- Send Your Comments
- Wireless Internet
- Classes & Events
- Health Information
- Senior Friends
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Sponsorship Request
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Volunteer Application