The Patient/Parent/Guardian has the following responsibilities:
- Ask questions about specific problems and request information when you do not understand your illness or treatment.
- Provide accurate and complete medical information (including present medications) to physician and other caregivers.
- Provide the hospital with a copy of your written advance directive if you have one.
- Consider the rights of all hospital personnel and other patients and ensure that your visitors are considerate in the control of noise, limiting number of visitors, and abstaining from smoking.
- Respect hospital property and the property of other patients.
- Follow all hospital policies affecting patient care and conduct.
- Provide necessary information to ensure processing of hospital bill and make payment arrangements when necessary.
- Participate and follow your treatment plan and instructions, and to accept consequences of not following instructions.
Customer Service Awareness
Do you have questions, concerns, compliments, problems, or suggestions? Call our Patient Care Representative, Vicki Silosky, RN at 256-4043.
For Patients & Visitors
- About Us
- Advance Directives
- Online Bill Payment
- Pain Management
- Patient Portal
- Patient Rights
- Patient Guide
- See Our Babies
- Send Your Comments
- Wireless Internet
- Classes & Events
- Health Information
- Senior Friends
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Sponsorship Request
- Third Party Applications
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Volunteer Application