Come join our team by volunteering!
Volunteers are carefully screened, trained and placed in positions that best fit them and our customer needs. Volunteers serve in the following areas and positions:
- Patient information desk
- Running errands and making deliveries
- Inpatient surgery waiting rooms
- Outpatient surgery waiting rooms
- Rounding on inpatients
- Chaplain services
- Radiology Greeter
- Medical Office Building Greeter
- Medical Office Building outpatient surgery area
- Senior Friends’ Office Clerks
- Senior Friends’ programs
- Community outreach programs
- Fundraising projects
- Education programs
Volunteers are seen at every entrance of RGH to assist, help and welcome.
Who can volunteer?
- students at least 16 years of age
- working professionals
- college students
- anyone wishing to give back
Do I meet hospital requirements?
All applicants must undergo a background screening, drug test, TB screening and complete initial training to include HIPPA compliance and RGH Code of Ethics under the direction of the current Volunteer Director following an interview.
For more information you may contact our Volunteer Director at (304)256-4275, or email Debra.Peyton@lpnt.net or fill out the below form to apply directly.