Women's & Children's Services
Our Women's, Infant's, and Children's Division provides care from birth to adulthood. Our services include obstetrics, gynecology, newborn, pediatrics and med-surg.
Labor and Delivery
The Labor and Delivery department has a ten-bed LDR and two OR suites. We have 24-hours, 7 days-a-week, in-house OB physician, nurse midwife and anestheia coverage. Our staff is certified in fetal monitoring, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Newborn Nursery is a level IIA nursery, which cares for well newborns.
- Our Intermediate Care Nursery consists of four beds that provides care for gestational ages 34 weeks and above that may need help with respiratory. Staff maintains certifications in NRP, and STABLE.
- Our Post-partum/Pediatric wing consist of 30 beds where we provide care to the ante-partum, postpartum, gynecological, med-surgical and the pediatric populations.
- Our staff maintains certifications in NRP and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- We also have a Certified Lactation consultant in-house, Monday through Friday, on a consulting basis that supports our breastfeeding mothers.
If you have further questions about our services please contact the Director at 304-256-4051